Arranging a funeral
Arranging a funeral is a difficult time for all family members and we are dedicated to ensuring that all your personal requirements are met and dealt with sensitively. We will meet with you either at our funeral home or your home to discuss with you all the options available to ensure your loved one receives a funeral that reflects the wishes of the deceased and their family.
You will need to consider the following options:
- Burial or Cremation
- Location of the service i.e. church, cemetery or crematorium
- Religious or Humanist Service
- Coffin, casket and urn choice
- Dressing the deceased in either their own clothes or a gown provided
- The families requirements regarding visiting the deceased in our chapel of rest
- Transportation – We can provide a hearse, limousines, horse drawn hearse, motorcycle funerals and a range of alternative transport
- Where would you like the cortege to leave from?
- Where will you be returning to following the funeral?
- Obituary Notices
- Floral Tributes
- Musical tributes for the service
- Order of Service